A mum essential!
Mama’s will love our soft reusable bamboo breast/nursing pads. Not only will they save money they are also eco-friendly, non-toxic, chemical free and machine washable! They are ultra absorbent, yet slim and discreet plus they stay at body temperature when wet unlike disposables that get cold and can cause discomfort.
Each pad comprised of 2 layers for protection and comfort: Bamboo towelling layer for use next to the skin (Bamboo has antibacterial properties) and a waterproof breathable PUL backing to prevent leakage and overlocked edges to prevent fraying.
One size fits most – Approximately 12cm diameter
Why you will love your Bamboo Reusable Breast Pads:
– These bamboo washable breast pads are super soft and gentle on your skin. They stay at body temperature when wet unlike disposables that get cold and can cause discomfort.
– Silky soft – just what you need to soothe tender, cracked nipples in early breastfeeding days
– No harsh chemical glues have been used in their construction so they are safe and non-toxic for both you and your baby
– Handmade in Australia by a mama who understands the need for a nursing pad that keeps your clothes leak free
– Naturally antibacterial and anti fungal with deodorising properties – essential for helping to avoid infections or blocked milk ducts
– They are washable and reusable so you never run out and you will save money and the earth by not adding any waste from disposable breast pads into landfill
– They are hypoallergenic – perfect for mums or babies with allergies and sensitive skin
– Made from a sustainable, renewable crop that is grown without the use of pesticides making it naturally organic, better for our planet and better for you and your baby.
Check out what's in our Hospital Maternity Bag!