An eco-conscious way to think about waste!
Specifically designed for nighttime use, these Nighttime Nappies are made with a layer of bamboo charcoal as the inner layer of the outer shell and come with a 5 layered bamboo charcoal insert. Bamboo Charcoal is designed to draw the wetness away from your babies skin, keeping them dry for the night.
The one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) make them fully adjustable to fit newborn through to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for they will fit and last from newborn until your child is toilet trained. Please note: Our Bamboo Charcoal Inserts should be washed 3-4 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
- The outer shell of our Nighttme MCNs are made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) as the outer layer, and a soft bamboo charcoal inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo charcoal layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system.
- For older babies, 2 inserts can be used for extra absorbency.
- Use Large Wet Bags to store dirty nappies till you get home
- For an even more economical and waste free nappy system, use Reusable Bamboo Wipes.
Artwork by Madison Mueller Art.